Day 21/30 of Experiment: views 13
Main Referring Sites: 3 StumbleUpon, 1 LinkedIn,
- Tip 9: Signed into the Schembri Group blog account and began my article draft as a guest blogger. My goal is to have that written for sunday night.
- Tip 2: Twitter love. Thanked for ReTweets, sent out my top articles picks for the week.
- Tip 5: Link Love. See below for this week’s top finds.
Thoughts out Loud
I was really glad I had researched and began using for automated tasks today. It was supposed to be a fairly laid back day, starting with friendly networking breakfast and followed by a simple consultation. 5 1/2 hours later I walked out of a very productive meeting with a good deal accomplished but very little time to do the things I had planned.
It happens all the time in business, and normally this would have put a serious dent in my social networking contributions. But not today. Granted I didn’t complete the blog I’d intended, but I was able to contribute links to Twitter throughout the day, and gained a number of “design and marketing” followers. Which was in the end one of my goals for today.
I have just over 1 week left. My goals for the next week is to write my guest blog, find 3 contributors for mine, establish a set weekly process, and work on submitting more articles.
Some of my favorite Blog finds this week:
- Blogging is a dialect: Do you speak it? http://su.pr/2s3I6v
- Got a Facebook Page? Post on Tuesdays http://su.pr/5m3iPW
- Do Long Blog Posts Scare Away Readers? http://su.pr/19pHPh
- 5 ways to beat the Attention Shortage http://su.pr/28Lfuk
- 17 Internet marketing disasters and how to prepare for them. http://su.pr/9Si4Lg
- 5 Recent Rebrands the Caused the Most Upset http://su.pr/2WFMWD
- Top Two Branding Blunders http://bit.ly/SgEsP
- Incinerate your Social Media Checklist http://bit.ly/oUR6X
- Stats show Social Media is Bigger than You think: http://bit.ly/lrK4J
- Advertising = Firework, Social = Bonfire: http://bit.ly/r8l5p
Other People’s Great Finds
- Tweeted by Brian Hoff (@behoff ) : Top 50 Web Design Education Blogs http://twurl.nl/2fhnzj
- Tweeted by Jason Walz (@jasonwalz ): 20 Most Beautiful Corporate Website Designs Powered by WordPress http://tinyurl.com/lpa6ef