I belong to a weekly BNI corporate networking group, and today our group talked about Blogging. When asked “Who here Blogs?” My hand was 1 of 3 raised in a room of 24. In a time where social networking sites are quickly eclipsing business sites, I found it surprising that it wasn’t a given. So why am I doing this now? Well, I’ve decided to MAKE the time. So many of my clients are looking for answers, and so many of the same questions keep coming up over and over again. We are now in an age where Branding is key, an extra resource is always welcome.
So here I am.
- Targeting The Three Buying Phases
- Diversify Your Materials For Sales Success
- Tablets will change how businesses sell
- Up Coming Presentation: Your sales materials on a tablet
- Outsourcing Your Design Headache
- Surviving with pre-planning, help and a little luck
- What do you want to get out of a trade show? Being Specific.
- Does your brand need a prescription?
- Are we at the beginning of a second Renaissance?
- Being brand aware as things pick up…